Tuesday 22 April 2008

Assynt Chess Set - Goldsmiths Bursary

Assynt Chess Set - Goldsmiths Bursary Award

Given that I didn't want to finish this design, I am glad I did. I love the combination of the wood and the silver - even though it's a complete pain in the bum to work with.

Let's just hope that the bursary people at Goldsmiths actually think it's worth the money they gave me.

Quite honestly I'm a little - okay a lot - stressed at the moment. I'm not sure I'm going to finish all my jewellery and I'm struggling to see it all together. Teaches me to ever talk to Teena about my work. But ce la vie, it'll all be over in a couple of weeks, so, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading back to the workshop.




1 comment:

Louise Boyd said...

You bug me with your neat photo taking skills

Bastard
=]

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...