Saturday 18 October 2008

Frustration...

Okay, so I really need to find something to add to this blog which I appear to be neglecting...I need to make a decision seeing I'm not currently making very much at all and all my work is in the form of mind maps...do I just update this blog on the rare occassion that I make something new or do I redirect people to my new one perminantely? Of course I could double up the information...
Anyway, I'm keeping blog 2 very up to date with lecture notes and research things and the only piece of jewellery I have to offer you is these earrings which I made for my parents to give Pauline for her birthday. I hope they gave her something to wear as her something new too as she surprised everyone by marrying her partner the same day. So congratulations to them and enjoy to anyone who wants to see the earrings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...