Wednesday 22 April 2009

Progress...


Okay so anyone reading this probably has no idea what I'm doing for my Masters - honestly I'm not sure I know what I'm doing either but hey, I guess that's why we do so much research.
These are the glasses I've been designing...fetching no? Although to be fair Jumi and Sun* (the Korean girls in my class) both look far too cool in them. They were supposed to make people feel a little silly and instead they've both requested pairs! The glasses are part of my cultural probe which I should get back soon, I'm hoping that they will have gained me the information I've been looking for - the importance of appearance, image and how glasses with coloured lenses for the treatement of visual stress disorders intrupts the flow and stops people wanting to wear them...
...I guess that's the gist of my masters actually.
Anyway, I love this photo of Jumi and I thought I'd share it. She looks like an evil genius!

2 comments:

Louise Boyd said...

she looks like the girl from the Mikado advert =]

Where are my pair eh?

x

Emily Boyd said...

You get a special pair with something laser cut onto them...unless you want them blank so you can decorate them?

Bring you a pair home tomorrow if I remember.

xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...