Monday 28 June 2010

Graduation...




On Thursday I should have been graduating with my Masters of Design. The fact is I made the decision not to go to the ceremony because when I filled in the forms at the start of the year, I foresaw myself being a busy bee, making & selling by June. Hasn't quite worked out that way, but I received my diploma in the post a few months ago, so since my name was in the Courier and my compatriots had their graduation ceremony on Thursday, I am officially a Master of Design.

There are other more personal reasons, but the point is, I am now a graduate again. Scary.

Congratulations to all the graduates from DoJ's Master of Design, Ethnography, Fine Art and Media Arts & Imagining and all the Undergraduates, in particularly Jewellery & Metalwork.

Good luck with all that comes next.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...